Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, it's Over

It's been a while since I've posted, just letting you know the Star Wars Campaign did die when I came back home. Gaming over the internet is cool if you have a computer, but computer troubles and other things have killed the flame. Maybe when I'm off my mission I'll start it up again.

It's been a few months, so I have some new updates. I have created a superhero game which I am going to write up rules for and (who knows?) maybe even try to have published. I may also be working in tandem with two friends to create a comic book series based on our adventures.

I've been playing 4th Edition, and I must say it's an entirely different game. I like it quite a bit because it's ease of play, but will still be running 1st and 3rd edition games.

Also, back at home I am running a Monday night game and my friend is running a Tuesday night game. I just finished the Superhero game and am moving on to a World of Darkness game. On Tuesday my friend is running a 4th Edition game, where I am a dwarven Cleric. Well, more on that WoD game as it develops.

No comments: