Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Still Spending Money I Don't Have

I made a terrible mistake the other day. I checked my bank account to see how much money I had, and discovered I am quite a bit richer than I had thought. Now, instead of sitting on my money and smiling, I'm doing the stupid thing and spending it. I am nickel and diming my account to death by buying RPG books!

I just bought a new roleplaying system at Dragon's Keep here in Provo (awesome place, BTW) called Fantasy Imperium knowing I will probably never play it--not that that's stopped me before. On top of that, I recently ordered the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game off Amazon. I have got to stop buying old books, no matter how tremendously awesome they are!

So long story short, I now have 2 pretty cool new games (TMNT was published by Palladium, so I'm not going to say 3) and a couple rulebooks to go with that. I think I may have an addiction.

There. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. I'll have to wait until after finals to do any of the other steps :P.

No comments: